Pilates & Strength Training
Fusion is a marriage of Pilates & Strength Training. You won't find this workout anywhere else because I invented it.
The result is a:
- Full body strength, core, and cardio workout for all levels that you can do from anywhere because all you need is your body and a resistance band
- Benefit from my 25+ years in the fitness industry with attention to alignment and core engagement
- Safe, fun, challenging, effective live workout within my wellness community
~ FUSION I ~
Beginner level focusing on mobility and core strength
~ FUSION II ~
Intermediate level focusing on full body strength with some cardio intervals
~ FUSION III ~
Advanced level focusing on athletic cardio interval training
For over 25 years, I believed exercise was all about getting your heart rate way up, sweating your brains out, and fatiguing your muscles.
And then my friend was in a bind and needed me to teach Pilates at her studio. I hated it. Why would anyone go slow and focus on their breathing?
It took four years, but I came to appreciate why the principles of Pilates (alignment, core engagement, joint stability, & functional mobility) are so important.
And then I realized that I could apply these principles to strength training and fusion was born.
Where do I start?
What do I need for class?
I'm in good shape. Will fusion challenge me?
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF FUSION?
FUSION ~ Full Body Strength, Mobility & Cardio
In FUSION, you will:
- Enjoy all the best techniques from Pilates, strength training, and cardiovascular fitness in one flowing class using only your body weight and a resistance band
- Focus on alignment, core engagement, joint stabilization, and breathing with movement
- Improve your strength and cardio fitness
- Relieve tension and stress
- Participate in a celebration of movement and health
- Experience support, freedom, and fun