Pilates & Strength Training
Fusion is a marriage of Pilates & Strength Training. You won't find this workout anywhere else because I invented it.
The result is a:
- Full body strength, core, and cardio workout for all levels that you can do from anywhere because all you need is your body and a resistance band
- Benefit from my 25+ years in the fitness industry with attention to alignment and core engagement
- Safe, fun, challenging, effective live workout within my wellness community
~ FUSION I ~
Beginner level focusing on mobility and core strength
~ FUSION II ~
Intermediate level focusing on full body strength with some cardio intervals
~ FUSION III ~
Advanced level focusing on athletic cardio interval training
For over 25 years, I believed exercise was all about getting your heart rate way up, sweating your brains out, and fatiguing your muscles.
And then my friend was in a bind and needed me to teach Pilates at her studio. I hated it. Why would anyone go slow and focus on their breathing?
It took four years, but I came to appreciate why the principles of Pilates (alignment, core engagement, joint stability, & functional mobility) are so important.
And then I realized that I could apply these principles to strength training and fusion was born.
COURSE & LEVEL OPTIONS
$17 PER CLASS ~or~ $47 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
The Zoom Link will be emailed to you once you have registered as well as 15 minutes before class time. If you have any question please email me at [email protected]
Where do I start?
What do I need for class?
I'm in good shape. Will fusion challenge me?
What can I do about having anxiety about joining a live class?
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF FUSION?
FUSION ~ Full Body Strength, Mobility & Cardio
In FUSION, you will:
- Enjoy all the best techniques from Pilates, strength training, and cardiovascular fitness in one flowing class using only your body weight and a resistance band
- Focus on alignment, core engagement, joint stabilization, and breathing with movement
- Improve your strength and cardio fitness
- Enjoy the community and interaction of a group class from the safety of your home
- Relieve tension and stress
- Participate in a celebration of movement and health
- Experience support, freedom, and fun