EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL HEALTH
FROM THE INSIDE OUT
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH?
- Unhappiness with your body, your relationships, or your work
- Feeling powerless over your emotions
- Having no compelling vision or actionable plan
- Having no healthy habit consistency
DO YOU WISH YOU COULD?
- Get over codependency for good
- Understand & control your emotions
- Look forward to moving your body everyday
- Love your self, your relationships, & your work
- Know what you want and how to get It
- Release yourself from the grip of fear for real
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
Self help work confusing you? I bring all the fancy terms down to earth. You'll get directly applicable simple action steps to learn and internalize new skills and dispel myths about bodies, relationships, and life work. I give you the life hacks you need to decode your life without the fluff. Are you ready to do the hard, but rewarding work of healing?
I am the founder of Heidi Shaner Wellness with 25+ years experience in the fitness & wellness industry. I facilitate women through their emotional and physical wellness journey through fitness instruction and life coaching from the inside out.
I'm a Life Coach & Fitness Instructor specializing in helping to transform your emotional & physical wellbeing through one-on-one coaching, group exercise classes, and customized courses. Fueled by overcoming my own personal struggles, I take an action oriented approach to help spark a change in yourself, your relationships, and your work. I believe everyone can connect with their strength and experience healing from the inside out.READ MORE
3 Steps to Instant Anxiety Relief [FREE Download]
You have a beautiful gift inside of you that is meant to be shared with the world. It's time to calm the inner self-talk that is preventing you from sharing it!
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn simple, effective ways to lessen your anxiety, once and for all, while unlocking your truest self.
Download a FREE E-Book
Fill out the form below for your instant download that will be emailed upon form submission.